- Open Control Panel
- Click Devices and Printers
- Right Click on the Brother Label Printer
- Click Printer Properties
- Suggestion: Change the name of the printer to Evidence Label Printer, or something similar to help users select the right printer for labels and avoid sending standard print jobs to the label printer.
- Click the Advanced Tab at the top of the Printer Properties screen
- Click the Printing Defaults button at the bottom of the Advanced tab
Example: Sample Zebra Quick Reference Guide
Windows 7 Windows 7 may require the Zebra USB drivers available at https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/software/drivers/usb-cdc-driver.html. Windows 7 is not recommended due to being end-of-life. Microsoft has discontinued all technical support, software updates, security updates, and other updates for Windows 7.
PLEASE NOTE: You must run the Topaz utilities as an Administrator.
Chrome: Install SigWeb, SigPlusExtLite and add the Topaz browser extension to the Chrome web browser. The extension download link is https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/topaz-sigplusextlite-back/dhcpobccjkdnmibckgpejmbpmpembgco?hl=en-US
Edge: Install SigWeb, SixPlusExtLite, and SigPlusExtLiteEdge
Firefox: Install SigWeb, SixPlusExtLite
- Consult the SigWeb documentation to identify the right download based on the model of Topaz signature pad you have. The documentation can be found at http://www.topazsystems.com/Software/sigweb_install.pdf
- Consult the Topaz SigPlusExtLite Installation Guide to download the right version of this utility based on the model of Topaz signature pad you have.