- Open Control Panel
- Click Devices and Printers
- Right Click on the Brother Label Printer
- Click Printer Properties
- Suggestion: Change the name of the printer to Evidence Label Printer, or something similar to help users select the right printer for labels and avoid sending standard print jobs to the label printer.
- Click the Advanced Tab at the top of the Printer Properties screen
- Click the Printing Defaults button at the bottom of the Advanced tab
PLEASE NOTE: You must run the Topaz utilities as an Administrator.
- Chrome: Add the Topaz browser extension to the Chrome web browser. The extension download link is https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/topaz-sigplusextlite-back/dhcpobccjkdnmibckgpejmbpmpembgco?hl=en-US
Edge: A browser extension is not required.
- Consult the SigWeb documentation to identify the right download based on the model of Topaz signature pad you have. The documentation can be found at http://www.topazsystems.com/Software/sigweb_install.pdf
- Consult the Topaz web page http://www.topazsystems.com/sigplus_extlite.html to download the right version of this utility based on the model of Topaz signature pad you have.
- Run the Topaz Updater